Broxap is a family owned engineering business based in Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire, established in 1946. We are market leaders in the design and manufacture of street furniture, shelters, covered walkways and playground equipment.
Due to the relocation of our Hand Made Places production facility we currently have exciting opportunities for experienced Bench Joiners/Mould Makers to join a newly created team to produce our high-quality range of wooden playground equipment.
- Carry out joinery work in the workshop from drawings and jigs
The ideal candidates will have:
- Previous experience of working within a manufacturing business
- A background in woodworking
- Full understanding of setting up and using woodworking machinery and hand tools.
- A fork lift truck licence would be desirable but not essential as full training would be provided.
Please visit http://www.handmadeplaces.co.uk and http://www.broxap.com to see our fun and exciting product range.
Working Arrangements and Rewards:
- Monday to Thursday 7:30am to 4:30pm, Friday 7.30am to 1.30pm – additional hours as may be required;
- 25 days holiday entitlement plus 8 bank holidays
- Competitive hourly rate
- Free car parking
If you are interested in applying for the above opportunity, please complete an application form (downloadable from the Careers section) and provide your CV with a covering letter to: HR Department, Rowhurst Industrial Estate, Chesterton, Newcastle under Lyme, Staffs, ST5 6BD or e-mail email@example.com