Broxap is a family owned engineering business based in Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire, established in 1946. We are market leaders in the design and manufacture of street furniture, shelters, covered walkways and playground equipment.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a bright, knowledgeable and creative professional to join our IT and eCommerce team.We’re looking for someone who is passionate about visual communications and is able to create fresh and inspiring concepts while maintaining the unique identities of our brands.
Armed with an innovative approach, we’re looking for a digital graphic designer who can inform and captivate our audiences through exciting yet consistent campaigns.
Candidates should be able to combine artistic flair with technical skill to come up with original, on-brand designs which support commercial objectives.
Working from our busy head office in North Staffordshire, the role demands someone who can overcome challenges quickly and effectively. We are looking for a candidate who can give and respond to feedback as part of a committed team focused on delivering a wide range of creative briefs.
Duties will include:
- Producing visually appealing and creative designs for websites, website banners/interactive graphics, blogs, e-flyers, publications\print, social media, internal templates and documents
- Conceptualise new marketing material
- Create design solutions to briefed projects
- Maintain image libraries together with inventory management of branded items
- Assist with editing videos using Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
- Creative flair and keen interest in emerging design trends
- Attention to detail, proactively seeking to improve creative output within the business
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects.
- A foundation degree, HND or degree in graphic design, or other art and design-based subject.
Working Arrangements and Rewards:
- Permanent Position
- Monday to Friday 08:00 to 16:30, with additional hours as may be required
- 25 days holiday entitlement plus 8 bank holidays
- Competitive market salary
- Free car parking
- Remote office working opportunities