A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and innovative Junior Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team.
Celebrating our 75th year, our family-owned business specialises in the design, manufacture & installation of shelters, covered walkways, street furniture and sports and playground equipment.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 - 16:30
Holidays: 25 days holiday entitlement, plus 8 bank holidays
Salary: Competitive market salary
Perks: Employee Benefits Package, Free car parking & tea and coffee facilities
Ideally suited to a college leaver looking to kickstart their career, you will work closely with our in-house Graphics Designer and Illustrator creating different visuals for a wide variety of projects. Candidates should be able to combine artistic flair with technical skill to come up with original, on-brand designs which support commercial objectives.
- Work closely with the Graphics Designer to produce visually appealing and creative designs for websites, website banners/interactive graphics, blogs, e-flyers, publications\print, social media, internal templates and documents.
- Work closely with the Illustrator to create a visual representation produced from the information available.
- Create design solutions to briefed projects.
- Maintain image libraries together with inventory management of branded items.
- Assist with editing videos using Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
Experience and Required Skills:
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects.
- Creative flair and keen interest in emerging design trends.
- Attention to detail, proactively seeking to improve creative output within the business.
- A foundation degree, HND or degree in graphic design, or other art and design-based subject.
This is an office based role with remote working opportunities available.
To apply please click on the button below, or alternatively send your CV with covering letter to HR Department, Rowhurst Industrial Estate, Chesterton, Newcastle under Lyme, Staffs, ST5 6BD.