MIS Engineering Technician
Broxap are a successful private family business and the UK’s market leader in the design and manufacture of shelters, covered walkways, street furniture, litter bins, and playground equipment. Please take the time to look at our diverse and exciting product ranges via our website, www.broxap.com.
The role of Engineering Technician within Broxap’s Material Information Systems (MIS) Department involves the following:
- Creation of Parts/BOMS/Routes.
- Supporting ‘Production’, ‘Contracts’ and ‘Purchasing’ departments on various applications.
- Drawing checking and creation of component schedules.
- Creation of purchase parts for in house manufacture.
Experience and knowledge required for the role:
- A strong background in general engineering from working within a light/medium fabrication environment.
- Previous experience of using ERP/MRP/MPS systems with a basic knowledge of CAD.
- Excellent attention to detail is paramount as is the ability to read engineering drawings.
- A strong background in working with timber products.
- Monday to Friday 08:00 to 16:30
- Half an hour unpaid lunch break
- 25 days holiday entitlement plus 8 bank holidays
- Competitive market salary
If you feel you have the necessary skills and abilities to succeed in this demanding and rewarding position, please send your CV and covering letter to:
Rowhurst Industrial Estate, Chesterton, Newcastle, Staffs, ST5 6BD
Alternatively please send via e-mail to: email@example.com