Project Sales Estimator, Shelters Division
Broxap are looking to recruit a dynamic, ambitious, and enthusiastic individual to join its Projects Estimating Department within a larger sales office.
Celebrating our 75th year, our family-owned business specialises in the design, manufacture & installation of shelters, covered walkways, street furniture and sports and playground equipment.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:00
Holidays: 25 days holiday entitlement, plus 8 bank holidays
Salary: Competitive market salary and company pension scheme
Working integrally within our bright and energetic Sales office, you could play an influential role within an organisation that thrives on and is committed to shared success.
You will be working on pricing opportunities, ranging from £3k to >£100k, with the guidance and support from our existing Estimating team.
Plus, you will have the opportunity to work on some fabulous projects, some local ones which can be seen here, on which you can truly leave your mark on the world!
We acknowledge individual achievement as well as providing progression opportunities; applicants with drive have the full support of the business to develop their careers at Broxap.
- Commercially appraising inbound customer enquiries
- Identifying project requirements using specifications and drawings, and by liaising with customers
- Produce and provide pricing schedule on project requirements, with colleagues and/or suppliers
- Present your proposals to the prospective clients for consideration
- Support the wider sales department with tendering opportunities and price information
- Run project handover meetings, to operations departments, for orders secured
Experience and Required Skills:
- Positive “can do” attitude with a willingness to learn
- Negotiation skills
- Using persuasive language, present to win
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Charisma and time management abilities
- Good working knowledge of MS Word & Excel (experience of CRM/MRP would be an advantage)
- 24 months’ experience of estimating within fabrication or contracting settin
Discretionary annual profit share scheme, Lifestyle & “High Street” Discount(s) Employee Benefit Scheme, Free on-site car parking via secure access-controlled gate, Free hot & cold beverages, with onsite vending machines for cold drink and snacks.
This is an office based role with remote working opportunities available.
To apply please click on the button below, or alternatively send your CV with covering letter to HR Department, Rowhurst Industrial Estate, Chesterton, Newcastle under Lyme, Staffs, ST5 6BD.