Project Sales Estimator, Shelters Divisions
Due to expansion, Broxap is looking to recruit a dynamic, ambitious and enthusiastic individual to join its Projects Estimating Department within a larger sales office.
Working within a successful family business and reporting to the Commercial Manager you will be working in an established team, responsible for:
- Identifying project requirements by interpreting engineering specifications and drawings, or interrogating site visit reports from Area Sales Managers.
- Liaising with customers to establish scope of work & budget.
- Working closely with colleagues or suppliers to establish cost price information.
- Combining ascertained material costs with estimations for manufacturing times, design time requirements, installation and civils works, to arrive at a profitable yet competitive proposal that matches the customer’s enquiry/requirements.
- Issuing detailed time and material estimates throughout the business.
- Construct & Issue written quotations utilising the in-house CRM system, maintaining notepads, order due dates & project status.
In this role you will working alongside multiple internal departments on varying projects in sectors such as, but not limited to; Education, Healthcare, Airports, Rail, Contractors, Architects and MOD.
- The ideal candidate shall possess strong, clear experience of working within an estimating or project costing environment within an engineering business, where fabrication of metalwork features for a solid appreciation of the processes involved.
- The ability to use CRM/ERP programmes along with a good knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel spreadsheets.
- Experience in visiting customers, for face to face meeting and sales negotiating, would be an advantage, as would experience of bid preparation.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, charismatic, individual with the ability to priories their own workload with good communication skills and attention to detail who works well under pressure to tight deadlines.
Please visit http://www.broxapdesignandbuild.com/ and http://www.broxap.com/shelters.html for a clearer understanding of the exciting projects that you could be working on.
Working Arrangements and Rewards:
- Permanent Position
- Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:00, with additional hours as may be required
- 25 days holiday entitlement plus 8 bank holidays
- Competitive market salary
- Free car parking
- Free hot & cold beverages, with a half hour lunch break
If you are interested in applying for the above opportunity, please complete an application form or provide your CV with a covering letter to: HR Department, Rowhurst Industrial Estate, Chesterton, Newcastle under Lyme, Staffs, ST5 6BD. Alternatively please send via e-mail to: email@example.com