Broxap is a family owned engineering business based in Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire, established in 1946. We are market leaders in the design and manufacture of street furniture, shelters, covered walkways and playground equipment.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a bright, experienced and enthusiastic sales closing professional to join the internal sales teams at their headquarters in Chesterton, Newcastle-Under-Lyme.
Working with the public and private sectors, our client base includes local authorities, the education sector, architects and contractors.
If you are motivated and driven to win orders this could be the position for you.
- Following up quotations with prospective clients to mature sales leads and recognise opportunities to close the sale.
- Negotiate to ensure the best deal for customer and Broxap.
- Update project notes using the CRM system.
- Providing technical and sales advice to customers by telephone.
- Provide weekly reports on order activity and forecasts.
- Gather company and contact data, inputting and updating information into a CRM database.
- Using business tools, project/lead subscription services, web and social media platforms to collate project information relating to a range of market sectors.
- Following up potential business to mature the lead.
- Arrange appointments and plan meetings with potential/existing contacts as require.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in sales development, preferably on the telephone and used to working to deadlines.
- Strong sales negotiation, product cross selling and closing skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with ability to identify and prioritise strong sales leads.
- Confident and strong communicator able to work with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- Experience of CRM database systems.
- Excellent admin and computer literacy, possessing a full working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs.
- Web and social media knowledge with the ability to navigate for research purpose.
- Monday to Friday 08:00 to 16:30, with additional hours as may be required.
- 25 days holiday entitlement plus 8 bank holidays
- On site car parking
- Competitive market salary
If you are interested in applying for the above opportunity, please complete an application form (downloadable from the Careers section of Broxap.com) and provide your CV with a covering letter to: HR Department, Rowhurst Industrial Estate, Chesterton, Newcastle under Lyme, Staffs, ST5 6BD or e-mail email@example.com