Sales Office Administrator
Broxap is a family owned engineering business based in Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire, established in 1946. We are market leaders in the design and manufacture of street furniture, shelters, covered walkways and playground equipment.
Sales Office Administrator Vacancy
To support growth within the department we are recruiting for a new member to join our Sales Office Administration department. Working within an existing and highly motivated team your role will include the duties below.
- Administrative support to the sales department;
- Book construction project enquiries and orders onto the in-house CRM system;
- During the booking on process, research all sales project enquiries against defined criteria to select the appropriate actions required;
- Access web portals to identify and print out all necessary project documents including technical drawings;
- Contact customers to obtain additional contact/project information as required;
- Update and maintain existing client database;
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties;
- Provide reception and switchboard cover when required.
Skills & Experience
Ideally we are looking for candidates who possess the following attributes:
- Construction, Merchant, Trade knowledge/experience will have a distinct advantage;
- Knowledge of construction tender process – but not essential;
- Experience of CRM and high proficiency in the usual office based programs such as MS Word, Excel etc.;
- Must be detail oriented;
- Ability to handle large volume of incoming emails;
- Be highly organised and able to prioritise accordingly;
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic;
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Monday to Friday (40 hours)
- Competitive market salary
- 25 days holiday entitlement plus 8 bank holidays
How to Apply
If you feel you have the necessary skills and abilities to succeed in this demanding and rewarding position, please send your CV and covering letter to:
Rowhurst Industrial Estate, Chesterton, Newcastle, Staffs, ST5 6BD