Broxap, a successful private family business and the UK’s market leader in the design and manufacture of shelters, covered walkways, street furniture, litter bins, and playground equipment is looking to recruit dynamic, ambitious and enthusiastic individuals to join its Sales team.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 - 16:30
Holidays: 25 days holiday entitlement, plus 8 bank holidays
Salary: Competitive market salary & company pension scheme
Perks: Free car parking & tea and coffee facilities
Working within an existing and highly motivated Street Furniture sales teams your duties will include the below key responsibilities:
- Working with the public and private sectors, our client base includes local authorities, the Education sector, architects and contractors
- Providing technical and sales advice to customers by telephone and written Communication
- Constructing written quotations utilising the in-house CRM system as required
- Ensuring customer receipt of quotation (pre- and post-quote)
- Recognising sales opportunities and closing of sales
- Checking all quotations to ensure 100% accuracy
- In conjunction with the in-house system contact clients to up-date and close orders, including up-dating notes and progress of on-going projects where applicable
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate experience in a similar role selling products, ideally working closely with local authorities, the education sector and contractors.
Experience and Required Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The ability to interpret drawings
- Have the confidence to read through bills of quantities and tender documents
- Experience of the tender process
- Strong organisation and time management skills to ensure that time is managed effectively
- Sales negotiation skills
- Excellent keyboard skills with experience of in-house database systems and MS Office
- Ability to work to a high level of accuracy with minimal supervision;
Positive, can do attitude
This is an office based role.
To apply please click on the button below, or alternatively send your CV with covering letter to HR Department, Rowhurst Industrial Estate, Chesterton, Newcastle under Lyme, Staffs, ST5 6BD.