An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and enthusiastic Technical SEO Manager to join our Marketing Team.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 - 16:30
Holidays: 25 days holiday entitlement, plus 8 bank holidays
Salary: Competitive market salary
Perks: Employee Benefits Package, Free car parking & tea and coffee facilities
As our SEO Manager, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing the SEO strategy for our main Broxap website as well as three divisional websites. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in technical SEO and with the assistance of our marketing team will manage the SEO strategic direction of the different websites, completing regular site audits.
- Manage the SEO strategy for our four websites
- Complete regular technical site audits and implement fixes with the assistance of our marketing and web development teams
- Use analytic tools to evaluate success and implement necessary changes
- Employ user experience (UX) and conversion rate optimisation methods to turn visitors into more active users and to help improve website performance
- Increase organic rankings and traffic through site improvements and link building
- Investigate indexing and crawlability issues
- Create monthly reports on our SEO performance providing insight and recommendations
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO developments and ensure websites maintain best practice
- Support our Content Manager with high-quality SEO content
- On-the-job SEO mentoring of team members
- Support the team in ongoing website migrations and optimisation
Experience and Required Skills:
- Previous experience in an SEO Technical Specialist position or similar.
- Good knowledge of SEO tools such as MOZ, SEM Rush etc.
- Confident with analytics tools and a strong understanding of tracking and conversion optimisation
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident in presenting research and providing recommendations to the wider team
- Experience in conducting website audits, and in technical SEO
This is an office based role with remote working opportunities available.
To apply please click on the button below, or alternatively send your CV with covering letter to HR Department, Rowhurst Industrial Estate, Chesterton, Newcastle under Lyme, Staffs, ST5 6BD.