We are looking to recruit a dynamic, ambitious and enthusiastic individual to join its Projects Estimating Department within a larger sales office.
Celebrating our 75th year, our family-owned business specialises in the design, manufacture & installation of shelters, covered walkways, street furniture and sports and playground equipment.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:00
Holidays: 25 days holiday entitlement, plus 8 bank holidays
Salary: Competitive market salary
Perks: Employee Benefits Package, Free car parking & tea and coffee facilities
Working within a successful family business and reporting to the Commercial Manager you will be working in an established team.
- Identifying project requirements by interpreting engineering specifications and drawings, or interrogating site visit reports from Area Sales Managers.
- Liaising with customers to establish scope of work & budget.
- Working closely with colleagues or suppliers to establish cost price information.
- Combining ascertained material costs with estimations for manufacturing times, design time requirements, installation and civils works, to arrive at a profitable yet competitive proposal that matches the customer’s enquiry/requirements.
- Issuing detailed time and material estimates throughout the business.
- Maintain CRM system notepad(s), order due dates, probability % and project status, ensuring particular focus on ensuring that OTPs or those specifically “recalled” to you are up to date.
- Identify and provide an accurate forecast of the sales lead opportunities, maintaining a 3-month (min) pipeline of these opportunities
Experience and Required Skills:
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, charismatic, individual with the ability to priories their own workload with good communication skills, attention to detail, and works well under pressure.
- The ideal candidate shall possess some experience of working within estimating or project costing environment who is willing to work hard and learn the necessary skills required through Broxap’s internal training process.
- Familiarity with CRM/ERP programmes would be an advantage as would a good knowledge of Microsoft word & Excel spreadsheets.
- Other areas such as visiting customers, for face-to-face meeting and sales negotiating, would be an advantage, as would experience of bid preparation
This is an office based role with remote working opportunities available.
To apply please click on the button below, or alternatively send your CV with covering letter to HR Department, Rowhurst Industrial Estate, Chesterton, Newcastle under Lyme, Staffs, ST5 6BD.