Broxap have a position available for a Trainee Site Surveyor within a well-established design & surveying department.
Celebrating our 75th year, our family-owned business specialises in the design, manufacture & installation of shelters, covered walkways, street furniture and sports and playground equipment.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 - 16:30 (Flexibility will be required)
Holidays: 25 days holiday entitlement, plus 8 bank holidays
Salary: Competitive market salary
Perks: Employee Benefits Package, Free car parking & tea and coffee facilities
A great opportunity for a Trainee Site Surveyor in a challenging and fast paced environment. Training will be provided in the following;
- CSCS Training
- Cable detection training
- Health & Safety training
- Manual handling training
- Ladder training
- In house AutoCad training
- Assist in carrying out site surveys nationwide.
- Present site information in CAD format, topography, sections and elevation drawings.
- Carry out visual inspections of drainage/underground services
- Work effectively as part of a team or as an individual.
Experience and Required Skills:
- Possess a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards learning the role
- Be flexible in their approach to working hours and be available to travel and undertake overnight stays.
- A full UK (ideally clean) driving license.
- Due to the nature of some of our projects, you will be required to be DBS checked.
To apply please click on the button below, or alternatively send your CV with covering letter to HR Department, Rowhurst Industrial Estate, Chesterton, Newcastle under Lyme, Staffs, ST5 6BD.