You have no items in your
The school wanted to better utilise the existing outside space by creating a more social, multi-purpose environment providing both rain and sun protection, a performing arts area, an extension to the existing classroom environments and an alfresco dining area. With a challenging setting out scheme the above was realised by utilising a combination of two large central tensile fabric structures accompanied by interconnecting bespoke steel structures around the perimeter to achieve interfaces with the existing building access points.
· Galvanized mild steel support structures
· 5mm thick clear PETg roof sheet
· Design carefully controls water run-off levels and direction
· Excellent foot traffic flow and light transmission to entrances
· Bespoke guttering solutions