The standard frames come in three types: intermediate frames, end frames and corner frames.
- Intermediate frames and corner frames have wider head-plates to take two sets of boards.
- End frames are inset by 50mm from the end of the board section when linear arrangements are specified.
- Height: 482mm
- Width: 336mm
- Root Length: 400mm
- Boards 32 x 145mm Iroko Slats as standard
- 45 x 145mm Softwood Slats £POA
- Standard straight board sections are 1000mm long
- Iroko slats, root fixed or baseplate fixed
- Standard mitred corner board sections are 1200mm long
- Legs 60 x 3mm circular hollow, (76 x 2mm in stainless)
- Supplied with extended legs for concreting in as standard
- Base plate fixed but can also be submerged fixed for extra stability