Guarantees & Warranties
Guarantees, Warranties & Life Expectancies
Subject to any warranty stated in the Order the Seller shall make good by replacement or, at its option, repair any failure (fair wear and tear excepted) in the Goods and/or Services which, under conditions of proper use and maintenance, results from defects in the Seller’s manufacture, design, materials or workmanship and which appears not later than 12 months after the Date of Delivery or after the date on which the provision of the Services is completed.
- 12 months from delivery/commissioning
- Repair or replace failed components
- Supply only and “Consequential Loss”
- Supply & install
- Normal use must apply (vandalism excluded)
- Goods must have been paid for
- Extended Warranties are available
- PETg UV 10 Year Guarantee
- Polycarbonate 10 Year Guarantee
Fabric Structure Guarantees
Shower Proof Shade Sails
Broxap’s Design Life
- BS EN 1990:2002+A1:2005 Eurocode – basis of structural design
- BS EN 1993-1-1:2005 Eurocode 3 – Design of steel structures
- BS EN 1991-1-3:2003 Eurocode 1 – Snow Loads
- BS EN 1991-1-4:2005 Eurocode 1 – Wind Actions
- BS EN ISO 1461:2009 Fabricated steelwork is hot-dip galvanised
The above considers the most relevant weather data from the last 50 years and the steel spec’d shall satisfy the weather data from this period, therefore this gives a “50 year design-life”.
Life Expectancy of Galvanising & PPC
- Hot-dip galvanising (to EN ISO 1461) will offer an average of min. 34 years corrosion resistance.
- You can check your own corrosion rate at http://www.galvanizing.org.uk/check-your-corrosion/. This map tell the user what the average rate of corrosion is for their area, notwithstanding any additional protection offered by decorative powder coatings or painting.
- On average the PPC offered by Broxap will carry a life expectancy of 5 to 8 years dependant on up-keep and preferences.
- These suggested life-expectancies are not a guarantee or a warranty