- This combination of Wardale™, Littleborough and Newcastle shelters can cover a large expanse of area and give a tremendous amount of space to the parking of cycles.
- The curved profiles of the roofing sections lend themselves to contemporary and semi-rural environments.
- Opposing two shelters creates a versatile and attractive shelter and by adding roof panels, lockable gates and panels the shelter can be made totally secure.
- By adding Littleborough intermediate frames within the compound more space for the user is created.
- The introduction of the Newcastle Senior in the centre completes this magnificent structure which has lockable gates to the front and high security panels to the rear for added protection.
This product is protected by U.K. Design Registration Laws, which prohibit unauthorised copying in any form.