Custom made galvanized internal liners, capable of accepting up to 90 litres of recyclables and internal sheet partition guarantees material separation at source and ensures that cross contamination is eliminated, whilst dedicated areas for graphics, denoting material types, ensures clarity for the users.
- Capacity: 270, 360, 450 litres
- Available single or double sided
- Vandal and corrosion resistant 1.5mm Galvanized Steel
- 2 security locks
- Polyester powder coated to BS EN 6497
- 90 litre galvanized sheet steel liner per aperture
- Maximum total capacity of approx. 450 litres (5 apertures)
- Internal sheet partition guarantees separation
- Fully refurbishable
- Any combination of graphics to identify waste products. e.g. cans, paper, glass bottles, plastic bottles, mixed waste, etc
Dimensions: (single sided or double sided):
- 3 aperture. 3 x 90 litres = 270 litres - 1100mm high x 860mm wide x 575mm deep
- 4 aperture. 4 x 90 litres = 360 litres - 1100mm high x 1100mm wide x 575mm deep
- 5 aperture. 5 x 90 litres = 450 litres - 1100mm high x 1340mm wide x 575mm deep
- 5 aperture + liquid reservoir. 5 x 90 litres + 1 x 15 litres = 465 litres - 1100mm high x 1600mm wide x 575mm deep
Price per single sided, 3 aperture 270 litre unit (3 x 90 litres), BX45 SEPR8™-S3, painted in a single Broxap colour (black as standard).
This product is protected by U.K. Design Registration Laws, which prohibit unauthorised copying in any form.