Broxap's range of street furniture is designed, and manufactured in our UK based factory. This allows us to monitor the quality of our products and offer the best guarantees and warranties. Take a look below for more information on Broxap's stand out guarantees.
For further information on anything listed below contact one of our technical sales team on 01782 564411.
View PDF here.
Guarantees, Warranties & Life Expectancies
Subject to any warranty stated in the Order the Seller shall make good by replacement or, at its option, repair any failure (fair wear and tear excepted) in the Goods and/or Services which, under conditions of proper use and maintenance, results from defects in the Seller’s manufacture, design, materials or workmanship and which appears not later than 12 months after the Date of Delivery or after the date on which the provision of the Services is completed.
- 12 months from delivery/commissioning
- Repair or replace failed components
- Normal use must apply (vandalism excluded)
- Extended Warranties are available
To compliment any Warranty, which is supplied as standard, certain aspects and/or materials of roof coverings are supplied with a manufacturer’s guarantee for an extended term of up to 15 years’. Depending on the specification of the roof covering material the original cladding technology manufacturer will bear the cost of the replacing material on a percentage of the defective product direct to the purchaser.
- PETg UV 10 Year Guarantee
- Polycarbonate 10 Year Guarantee
- Mehler 7211 – 10 Year Warranty
- Mehler 8540 – 10 Year Warranty
- Ferrari 502 – 5 Year Warranty
- Ferrari 832 – 5 Year Warranty
- Ferrari 1002 – 12 Year Warranty
- Commercial 95 Warranty
Further guarantee details, together with qualifications and exclusions, are available on request.
Broxap’s Design Life
To provide assurances that reasonable skill and care will be applied to the sale of our shelters and canopies, the following list of Eurocodes is followed in the design of all bespoke shelters/canopies, and is considered in all pre-designed shelter products also.
- BS EN 1990:2002+A1:2005 Eurocode – basis of structural design
- BS EN 1993-1-1:2005 Eurocode 3 – Design of steel structures
- BS EN 1991-1-3:2003 Eurocode 1 – Snow Loads
- BS EN 1991-1-4:2005 Eurocode 1 – Wind Actions
- BS EN ISO 1461:2009 Fabricated steelwork is hot-dip galvanised
The above considers the most relevant weather data from the last 50 years and the steel spec'd shall satisfy the weather data from this period, therefore this gives a “50 year design-life”.
Life Expectancy of Galvanising
- Hot-dip galvanising (to EN ISO 1461) will offer an average of min. 34 years corrosion resistance.
- You can check your own corrosion rate at http://www.galvanizing.org.uk/check-your-corrosion/.
- This map tells the user what the average rate of corrosion is for their area, notwithstanding any additional protection offered by decorative powder coatings or painting.
Life Expectancy of PPC
- On average the PPC offered by Broxap will carry a life expectancy of up to 8 years dependant on up-keep and visual preferences.
- A duplex coating is available, with a zinc rich primer undercoat, to offer enhanced resistance to separation and overall life expectancy of up to 50% longer
- These suggested life-expectancies are not a guarantee or a warranty
- 20 - 25 year warranty on recycled plastic range depending on product (not including fixings and gameboards)
Beck, ODM & Nusser ranges all provide 5 year material defect warranty (not including natural expressions of the timber)
Litter & Recycling Bins Guarantees & Warranties
Broxap's range of litter bins is testament to the level of detail at which we work; our aim is not to simply provide you with some good options, we want you to find the perfect pproducts to ensure your site sees a harmonious blend of practicality and strong visual consistency. One aspect of this ethos is that we strive to maintain our record of producing the UK's toughest litter bins.
This is achieved through our use of quality, sustainable materials, constant evaluation of the latest manufacturing techniques, and meticulous quality procedures.
Broxap are able to offer a market-leading 12 year anti-perforation warranty on our range of Derby steel litter bins, as well as a 12 year galvanised steel warranty and a 2 year parts and labour warranty, find out more below.
12 Year Anti-Perforation Warranty
We offer a 12 year anti-perforation warranty on all our galvanised steel litter and recycling bins, preventing corrosion from the inside to the outside surface.
12 Year Galvanised Steel Base Warranty
We offer a 12 Year warranty on all our galvanised steel bases due to their superior build strength. If the base fails during this time, we will replace the bin at no extra cost.
2 Year Parts and Labour Guarantee
Our galvanised steel bins offer a 2 year parts and labour guarantee (excluding vinyls). Subject to following maintenance recommendations and procedures.