Cast Iron Bollards
Broxap's cast iron bollards bear the unique ‘cast iron guarantee’, for a lifetime in excess of 100 years. All cast iron bollards can be cast in either grade 250 or grade 450-10, anti-ram ductile iron, to enhance their sturdiness. Ductile iron is for those concerned of vehicle impact vulnerability and offer options such as gold and reflective bands, to further increase the visibility of the building’s location.
The cast iron bollards can be root, base plate or removable fixed. Pricing is per single root fixed Cast Iron Bollard, painted in a single standard Broxap colour only (black as standard). All colour options are available at an extra cost. The cast iron bollard can also be converted to bollard and rail, bollard and panel and bollard and chain, with a choice of BS and RAL colours available on request. Waterside paint specification can be selected for added protection from the elements in locations such as seaside towns, riversides, quaysides, marinas, and canal sides. Explore our cast iron planters to add to your street furniture.
- BX 1539 Manchester Cast Iron BollardFrom £146.00
- BX 1520 Blackburn Cast Iron BollardFrom £171.00
- BX 1582 Cornwall Cast Iron BollardFrom £220.00
- BX 1521 Blackpool Cast Iron BollardFrom £184.00
- BX 1526 Exeter Cast Iron BollardFrom £174.00
- BX 1522 Birmingham Cast Iron BollardFrom £183.00
- BX 1502 Spherical Cast Iron Bollard£194.00
- BX 1504 Neston Cast Iron BollardFrom £171.00
- BX 1575 Cannon Cast Iron BollardFrom £268.00
- BX 1608 St. Helens Cast Iron BollardFrom £220.00
- BX 1538 Oxford Cast Iron BollardFrom £271.00
- BX 1581 Knot Mill Cast Iron BollardFrom £220.00