At Broxap, we’re driving change.
Under our continuous investment programme Project Transform we aim to lead by example, putting sustainability at the heart of everything we do.
- Carbon management – Equipping our factory with cutting edge technologies supports operational efficiency, green energy production and reduced energy consumption as we strive to hit net zero targets.
- Sustainable procurement – We only use a supply chain which takes environmental responsibility seriously and proactively encourages a ‘reduce, reuse and recycle’ culture.
- Waste management – Through on-site initiatives, including using waste wood to heat our production facility, we are a certified Zero Waste to Landfill business.
- Biodiversity – Our use of FSC certified timber in our products supports biodiversity in forests around the world.
- Construction and refurbishment – As well as engineering our products to BREEAM’s standards, care is taken in our own construction projects at our North Staffordshire base to minimise environmental impact.
- Innovation – By optimising our systems we are building a smart manufacturing facility, such as investing in a nanotechnology pre-treatment automated powder coating plant.
- Transport - With all our services operating from under one roof we have reduced site to site journeys and switched to a fleet of electric forklift trucks.
Through inclusive designs, sustainable manufacturing initiatives, and high-quality installation projects Broxap is transforming outdoor spaces every day across the UK.
Acreditations & Policies:
Environmental Certificate ISO14001
Timber Development UK Certificate
Zero Waste to Landfill Certificate
FSC® (FSC-C122338) Certification