Duracast™ Polyurethane Post & Rail
The Duracast™ Polyurethane (PU) collection of post and railing is probably the largest available in the UK and is continually being updated. Broxap’s waterside post and rail fencing systems are resistant to rust and corrosion as well as impervious to water, urine and most chemicals. This makes these post and railing systems suitable for a variety of applications, including supermarket trolley barriers, at sports arenas, on coastlines and at waterside locations. Broxap also hot dip galvanize all steel components of the post and rail’s to prevent corrosion, particularly underground.
The posts are supplied with a 300mm root as standard, they are also available with an extended root or a baseplate to suit the location. The rails consist of a steel core with a minimum of 5mm polyurethane coating and is supplied 50mmø as standard and a maximum of 2 metre lengths. Manufactured from cast iron, ductile iron, polyurethane, steel, stainless steel or a combination of all.
- BXPU 1572-RT Bridgewater PU 2 RailFrom £144.00
- BXPU 1749-RT Jersey PU 2 RailFrom £150.00
- BXPU 207-3-RT Pennington PU 3 RailFrom £169.00
- BXPU 207-4-RT Pennington PU 4 RailFrom £166.00
- BXPU 1532-RT Salford Quays PU 2 RailFrom £144.00
- BXPU 1536-2-RT Irwell PU 2 RailFrom £150.00
- BXPU 1536-3-RT Irwell PU 3 RailFrom £162.00
- BXPU 1793-2-RT Trinity PU 2 RailFrom £144.00
- BXPU 1577-2-BP Quayside Curved PU 2 RailFrom £132.00
- BXPU 1577-3-RT Quayside Curved PU 3 RailFrom £166.00
- BXPU 1577-5 Quayside Curved PU 5 RailFrom £183.00
- BXPU 1637-3-BP Promenade PU 3 RailFrom £178.00