Our heavy duty, concrete bollards provide security and demarcation in built-up environments. They offer a strong, rugged obstacle which deters vandalism and the threat of ram-raiding. The concrete bollards are mainly supplied root fixed, although, the length of the root may vary, dependent upon the individual type of bollard.
Concrete bollards come in two types: traditional, hard wearing bollards with a smooth or exposed aggregate finish, whereas the second type includes more stylish and contemporary designs. Options on these finishes are dependant upon the individual type of bollard. We also have concrete planters to match your concrete bollards.
- BX03 3706 Penbury Concrete Bollard£110.00
- BX03 3708 Edlington Concrete BollardFrom £107.00
- BX18 3500 Plaistow Concrete Bollard£318.00
- BX18 3503 Selhurst Concrete Bollard£256.00
- BX18 3505 Hampton Concrete Bollard£256.00
- BX27 2090-B Concrete Bollard BFrom £168.00
- BX27 Concrete Bollard C Concrete Bollard CFrom £125.00
- BX27 Concrete Bollard O Concrete Bollard OFrom £175.00
- BX27 Concrete Bollard Q Concrete Bollard QFrom £126.00
- BX27 Concrete Bollard U Concrete Bollard UFrom £169.00