Broxap is a family owned engineering business based in Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire, established in 1946. We are amongst the market leaders in the design and manufacture of street furniture, shelters and covered walkways.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 - 16:30, with additional hours as may be required
Holidays: 25 days holiday entitlement, plus 8 bank holidays
Salary: Competitive market salary
Perks: Free car parking & tea and coffee facilities, Discretionary annual profit share scheme, High Street Discounts, Pension Scheme
An excellent opportunity has risen for an Engineering Technician to join our busy Material Information Systems (MIS) department.
The position will be primarily focused on creating Parts, BOMS, Routes as well as creating purchase parts for in house manufacture and supporting the Production, Contracts and Purchasing departments on various application.
- Creation of Parts/BOMS/Routes.
- Supporting Production, Contracts and Purchasing Departments on various applications.
- Creation of purchase parts for in house manufacture.
Experience and Knowledge Required for the role:
- A strong background in general engineering from working within a light/medium fabrication environment.
- Previous experience of using ERP/MRP/MPS (Sage 200) systems with a basic knowledge of CAD.
- Excellent attention to detail is paramount as is the ability to read engineering drawings.
- A strong background in working with timber products.