Broxap is a successful family owned business and are the UK market leaders in the design,
manufacture and installation of high quality structural, architectural metalwork and street furniture products using a range of materials: mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium, castings, glass, polycarbonate.
We are currently looking to recruit skilled Fabricator/Welders. Based at our workshops in Chesterton, working from engineering drawings, we are looking for competent fabricators with a good eye for detail to fabricate, assemble and weld products and components predominantly in mild steel.
• Experience in metal fabrication and welding - time served preferred.
• MAG, MIG, MMA and TIG welding of mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium and cast iron.
• Understand and interpret engineering drawings and sketches.
• Accurately and efficiently fabricate components to a high standard.
• Safely use fabrication plant, gas, electrical, air equipment and hand tools.
• Meet production targets.
• Be self-motivated and organized.
• Have an awareness of Continuous Improvement.
• Monday to Thursday 7:30am to 4:30pm, Friday 7.30am to 1.30pm - additional hours as may be required;
• 25 days holiday entitlement plus 8 bank holidays;
• Competitive market salary;
• Free car parking;