Broxap specialise in creating polycarbonate canopies and walkways providing standard and bespoke solutions using the Design & Build service, for a wide range of purposes. Perspex canopies are durable, versatile, cost effective and low maintenance, ideal for a long term solution to creating an outdoor covered area or walkway. We particularly recommend their use as an outdoor classroom or dining area within a school.
The polycarbonate canopy range includes the Luton shelter. This shelter has round support columns and is of a modular design which means it can be expanded into a walkway. Similar polycarbonate canopies also have the option of adding in extras such as screens and clear view panels to create an enclosed area.
The Plymouth Wave Senior canopy, shows the contemporary structures available within our polycarbonate canopy range. This shelter has a curved roof and can be used as an entrance canopy or as covered area. Due to the minimal supports, it is not intrusive to any environment, making it a great addition to many locations.
Perspex door canopies, Perspex bus shelters, Perspex bike shelters, and smoking shelters are just some of the applications.
- BXMW/NEWS/MONO Newcastle Monopitch CanopyFrom £1,751.00
- BXMW/NEWS Newcastle Symmetric CanopyFrom £2,777.00
- BXMW/NEWS-ASY Newcastle Senior Asymmetric£POA
- BXMW/NEWS-DUO Newcastle Duopitch£POA
- BXMW/MONO-LATT Newcastle Monopitch Lattice£POA
- BXMW/NEWS-LATT Newcastle Symmetric Lattice£POA
- BXMW/AYSM-LATT Newcastle Asymmetric Lattice£POA
- BXMW/DUO-LATT Newcastle Duopitch Lattice£POA
- BXMW/LU Luton Symmetric Walkway£POA
- BXMW/LU-WALK Luton Walkway£POA
- BXDB/LU/MONO-WALK Luton Monopitch Walkway£POA
- BXMW/ACA Asymmetric CambridgeFrom £4,719.00